Alpha Wear JA is an innovative clothing line connecting people directly with the roots of Jamaica’s amazing musical culture, empowering the most vulnerable and inspiring the world by their story. Alpha Wear JA was created by Alpha Boys' School to support the school, a non-profit, residential vocational school for at-risk boys.
Follow these steps to enter the contest
- Download the app from your app store. It is available in iTunes for iPhone, iPad and iTouch and in the Android Marketplace.
- Open the app and hit play.
- Click the red QUESTION MARK. This is located in the upper right hand corner.
- Click the "LEARN MORE" button. This is located on the bottom of the page.
- Fill out the entry form. You must include your name, email address (this is how we'll contact the winner!) and your country of residence.
You will not get a notification by email but if you get the "THANK YOU" page in your browser you are officially entered into the contest.
Winner announced Friday, January 3rd at alphaboysschoolradio.com
Alpha Boys' School Radio - your musical passport to Jamaica